Over the past few months I’ve come to enjoy participating in blogging challenges. At first I mainly did “The Daily Prompt.” as a way to help me get ideas for topics but more recently I’ve discovered various other challenges set by fellow bloggers. I find these are a lot of fun to do especially the photography ones. I enjoy taking photos and sharing them and taking more will hopefully make me better at it. It also means that I look for more subjects than I used to. For example on a recent visit to Melbourne I saw an enormous crowd of Jehovah’s Witnesses waiting to get into Etihad Stadium for a convention. I don’t know why I took a photo except that I was blown away by how many of them there were. When I found a photo challenge on the theme of “Crowds” I had the perfect photo.
Here are some of my posts in response to blogging challenges.
- Share Your World 2021: 14 June
- Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge: Yellow
- Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Faces In Things
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Green Foliage
- Share Your World 2021: 7 June
- Cee’s Black & White Challenge: Seating
- RDP: The Old Shed
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Flowers
- Blogging Insights: Real Life Inspiration
- Share Your World 2021: 31 May