Over the past few months I’ve come to enjoy participating in blogging challenges. At first I mainly did “The Daily Prompt.” as a way to help me get ideas for topics but more recently I’ve discovered various other challenges set by fellow bloggers. I find these are a lot of fun to do especially the photography ones. I enjoy taking photos and sharing them and taking more will hopefully make me better at it. It also means that I look for more subjects than I used to. For example on a recent visit to Melbourne I saw an enormous crowd of Jehovah’s Witnesses waiting to get into Etihad Stadium for a convention. I don’t know why I took a photo except that I was blown away by how many of them there were. When I found a photo challenge on the theme of “Crowds” I had the perfect photo.
Here are some of my posts in response to blogging challenges.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Reflections or Shadows
- Share Your World 2021: 29 November
- Sunday Ramble #1
- Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge: Two S’s in the word
- Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Horns
- Share Your World 2021: 22 November
- Flower of the Day: 20 November -Tulips
- Photographing Public Art Challenge #23
- Cee’s Black & White Challenge: In or On the Water
- Cee’s Midweek Madness Challenge: Pick A Topic From My Photo