Over the past few months I’ve come to enjoy participating in blogging challenges. At first I mainly did “The Daily Prompt.” as a way to help me get ideas for topics but more recently I’ve discovered various other challenges set by fellow bloggers. I find these are a lot of fun to do especially the photography ones. I enjoy taking photos and sharing them and taking more will hopefully make me better at it. It also means that I look for more subjects than I used to. For example on a recent visit to Melbourne I saw an enormous crowd of Jehovah’s Witnesses waiting to get into Etihad Stadium for a convention. I don’t know why I took a photo except that I was blown away by how many of them there were. When I found a photo challenge on the theme of “Crowds” I had the perfect photo.
Here are some of my posts in response to blogging challenges.
- Share Your World 2018: 22 October
- Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Steps: Indoors or Outdoors
- RDP: Object
- RDP: Sport
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Places People Visit
- Share Your World 2018: 15 October
- Cee’s Black & White Photo Challenge: Things Made of Plastic
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Things People Play With
- RDP: Colour
- Share Your World 2018: 8 October