Well here I am sharing my world for the last time this year. Where does the time go?
What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Naomi and I both think that New Zealand ice cream is the best ice cream ever but I have only tried a couple of flavours so can’t pick a favourite. My favourite flavour would be honey but only Golden North honey icecream which is made in South Australia.
If you were to treat yourself to the “finer things” what would you treat yourself to?
I am not sure what the “finer things” are considered to be these days. I don’t care about jewellery. I don’t care about cars and I probably wouldn’t use a yacht all that much.
I think I would choose antiques, a big house, a holiday home by the sea and staff to look after everything.
Have you ever been drunk?
I don’t drink a lot although I do enjoy a glass of wine with a meal or after it. I can remember a few occasions when I have been a bit light-headed after one too many but I have never, ever been falling down drunk. I would not like to lose control that way.
Complete this sentence: My favorite supposedly guilty pleasure is… chocolate.
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
- I am grateful that I have ten days off from the Op Shop as our last few days were hectic and it is nice to stay home and rest.
- I’m grateful for all the gifts given to me by friends and family from the punnet of fresh raspberries right up to the big wooden dollshouse.
- I am grateful for the lovely day Naomi and I had on Christmas Eve.
- I am grateful to Cee not just last week but every week for providing so many interesting photo challenges as they have really helped me experiment with photos and grow my blog
This week I’m looking forward to
- watching a lot of cricket on television with a Test Match and the Big Bash in full swing.
- watching the Doctor Who Christmas special which I recorded while the cricket was on.
- going to Hobart later in the week to see and photograph the Sydney Hobart race yachts which are currently making their way across the water to us.
Last of all I’m hoping that 2017 will be a year filled with good things and new opportunities.
Here is a glimpse of how I saw 2017.