List three pet peeves.
- I know I’m not the only one who is going to say robotic phone answering services. They drive me crazy as does “Your call is important to us” after I’ve been waiting ten minutes to speak to someone. I never have the patience to wait any longer.
- Why does the phone always ring just as we are about to eat dinner/ are in the middle of dinner/ about to watch the one TV program that we’ve been looking forward to all week?
- People who burn their rubbish and garden waste on overcast days and smoke out the entire neighbourhood.
Actually I could both enlarge and simplify this list by saying
- Anything to do with telephones
- Anything to do with neighbours.
That about covers it.
What makes you unique?
I’m sure that I share the same qualities with lots of people, stubborness, sentimentality, sense of humour, shyness and those are just the esses. However nobody else is me. That is why I am unique.
Would be your ideal birthday present, and why?
My ideal birthday present would be a ticket to somewhere that I wanted to go and some money to spend when I got there. I actually asked for and received a present like this last Christmas. I wanted to go to Launceston to watch a cricket match and asked Hubby if I could have some money towards the trip for my Christmas present. He was happy, he didn’t have to go shopping and I got to indulge in a little adventure all on my own. I would far rather have a present like that than jewellery or cosmetics which I generally forget that I have.
Which way does the toilet paper roll go? Over or under?
Over of course. Otherwise how can you make the little folded pointy bit at the end?
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?
Today I had to call a company about a magazine subscription. I only had to press two buttons and I got an actual person within a minute of pressing the second one. She was able to change my payments from yearly to quarterly at once and was pleasant and friendly and even thanked me for being such a good customer. What was the magazine? It was Choice of course, the consumer magazine so of course they had good customer service.
Next week is still a blank canvas but that’s OK, There will be good things in it.